Hudson Valley Regional TRAID RTC
Cerebral Palsy of Ulster County identifies assistive technology equipment or resources that best suits an individual’s needs from their extensive inventory that will best help an individual reach their goals. Each person can loan up to three pieces of assistive technology for two months at a time. CP Ulster also coordinates local technology information and referral services.
Regional TRAID Centers provide:
- Device loans for people to try at home, school, work, and in their communities.
- Demonstrations to compare different devices.
- Trainings for professionals and others.
- Information and referrals.
- Device donations, reutilization, and repair.
- Public awareness at tabling events, conferences, etc.